Thursday, January 25, 2018

January Mood



Hello out there!

January hit the outside world with it's cold side. The days are frosty, but slowly getting a bit longer. That makes me feel kinda positive, thinking of spring and warmer days to come. 

To shorten the cold time a bit, I bought myself a bouquet of tulips this week. Makes me happy to have some spring flowers in the apartment.
A stroll through the bookshop made me leave with a new book - Paris by Hemingway. A hommage to my favourite city. I also finally got my hands on a beret which I am wearing a lot these days.

The beginning of a new year always makes me think of travelling. So I am happy to say that the boy and me already have made plans and set some things in motion.
In march we will travel to Prague with friends, a city that has been on my travel list since a while now. Super happy about this, can't wait for march to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment