Saturday, December 09, 2017

Christmas musings


Christmas market with beautiful surroundings.

Hello lovely people,

 two more weeks to go until christmas. This week my lovely "advent wreath" (well, it is not really a wreath, more a tray for candles) arrived! Just in time for the second of advent tomorrow! I am really loving it, it looks so timeless, is minimalistic and I can use it every year again. I just need to get my hands on some walnuts and fir branches to complete it's decoration. It is still looking a little bit bald.

Anyway, it snowed today (again!). But it is not a winter wonderland, the snow melts quickly from the ground, only the rooftops and the trees are still covered with a little white blanket. On the radio they said that around christmas it will get colder, so maybe we can hope for a white one? That would be so wonderful, I can't remember the last white christmas here...

Today I went to the city and ended up in the bookshop (as always). Of course I bought a new one. But I have to finish my christmas books that I bought for december. So the next time I will be busy reading.


Today I made some banana pancakes for breakfast. They are so simple to make and you need less ingredients. I put some vegan choco creme on top and some frozen berries. As a hot spicy winterdrink I had the "Kurkuma Latte Vanilla" by Sonnentor.

Vegan potato carrot soup I made about a week ago, some cress on top and some yummy rye bread as a side dish! Perfect winter dinner! // I am currently reading "Mystery in white", a christmas crime story.

















This is the book I bought today. A fantastic fantasy novel, it looks like it is more aimed for younger people, but it isn't. I think it's kind of a fantasy story for grown-ups ( :
Cozy christmas market. One of my favourites here in the area. Went there with my boyfriend and his parents. We enjoyed some mulled wine and I had a Langos which was so yummy. I bought some little christmas gifts, some finnish honey & essential fir oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment