Wednesday, November 01, 2017

November time

Mumins by Tove Jansson, found on Pinterest

Happy 1st of november, everyone! I think it's a little bit crazy that it is already november now. Time flew by so quickly. Yesterday was Samhain/Halloween, we moved the clocks backward a few days ago, the dark time begins now. Somehow I am happy about the dark time of the year, I enjoy to get cozy and spending the evenings with candles, books, tea and good music. It's important to take good care of the self in these darker days, sometimes the dark can make you feel sad.  

I still can rembember summer so vividly, our vacation on Crete, the sun, the summer breezes and soon it'll be Christmas. I already bought some christmas books for the winter vacation time and today I enjoyed the first star-shaped cinnamon cookies, yum! 

My thoughts are still placed in my little Finland vacation in October (travel diary post is coming soon). Very good memories were made there!
❥ ❥

I hope you're all having a good autumn time!


No comments:

Post a Comment