Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Finally it's autumn!

Hello and happy autumn!
Finally it's my personal favourite season of the year! The days are getting shorter and it's time to get cozy at home! My living room table is full of candles, scented ones, normal ones, beeswax candles. I collected some chestnuts, pretty coloured leaves and some apples to decorate my apartment.

When I've got some free time (what is really rare in the past time) I go to the beautiful forest nearby or for a walk in the botanical garden with friends.
I stocked up on many books, mostly crime stories placed in England, bought some spicy christmassy tea and a new candle with "cinnamon bun" scent. Hello cozy time!
Finally I got myself a pair of Doc Martens! My new companion through the colder days.
One from early autumn: Swan family in the forest lake.
Some autumn musings: A new vintage bag, notebooks, postcards and autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment