Friday, June 30, 2017

June Favourites



Peace lovely souls,
here's a brand new post about my favorite things/things that are on my wishlist this month. Summer has officially started, so here are some items that are perfect for this season!

1. I am in love with Hmong bags. This one I found randomly in the internet. The bags are inspired or made by Hmong people, who are an ethnic group from the mountainous regions of southern China, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. I like the pretty colors of these bags, the flowery details and the bohemian attitude. Just check Easy or other pages to find these pretty bags.

2. A book. This one is "Invincible living" by Guru Jagat. It's about applying the simple and effective technology  of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to everyday life. Best: Kundalini techniques can be done anywhere, you don't even need a mat! This sounds really interesting to me.

3. A beautiful gown by Zara.  Look at all the embroidered flowers! Makes a super pretty summer item.

4. What's super important in summer? Right, drinking a LOT! I really have to force myself to do that, maybe this will help: A bottle to carry around in your bag, filled with infused water, cold tea or anything you'd like. This one is by Soulbottles. I think this one is really pretty, it has the lotus flower on it, which stands for spirituality and epiphany.

5. INIKA Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream is all natural, vegan and cruelty free. It can reused to highlight the cheek, the eyelid area and on the bow of the lips. Will look good on sun kissed skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment