Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Travel Diary: Amsterdam


Hi lovely people, after a little break I am back with a new travel diary post.

As every year I went to lovely Amsterdam in the beginning of April. The weather was mild and the city was blooming, a perfect spring day. This city is filled to the brim with beauty and charm, I enjoy every time I go back there. As we wandered the streets by foot, the peaceful canals next to us, we were soaking it all in; the buzzing city, the fresh spring air, the friendly people.

Our first stop was the botanical garden "Hortus Botanicus" which is one of the eldest botanical gardens in the world. We went to this place the year before, and it is always so beautiful. I especially love the greenhouses with butterflies and the cacti and palm houses. It's like entering the door to paradise.

We just had a quick lunch meal, at "Bagels & Beans", I enjoyed an avocado-cucumber-basil-pesto-salad with pine seeds, a vegan bagel with rock, dried tomatoes and hummus and coconut water to refill my energy. It was a good meal, although I'd preferred a cool vegan restaurant for lunch. But for dinner we had some awesome pizza to go, from Sugo Amsterdam, very yummy, very good. We enjoyed it in a cute park, watching the people who went by.

If you're a lover of vintage clothing and things, Amsterdam is the right place for you! It's filled with cute and cool vintage shops full of clothes & accessoires from all decades! Laura Dols, Episode, Marbles Vintage, Indianaweg 10...just to name a few. Of course I found some cool pieces there that are now part of my wardrobe.

This time I finally got it managed to visit Wildernis Amsterdam, the most beautiful plant shop I've ever seen! So many cute ceramic flower pots, makramee plant hangers, greens, ...
If you're in Amsterdam you definately should check it out! It's made for all of you plant-lovers out there!

♡ ♡ ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment