Saturday, October 29, 2016

Travel Diary: Sweden, Part 3


 Hej, finally I've found the time to upload the rest of my Sweden photos. Can't believe it's over a month ago that I visited this oh so beautiful country. I fell in love with it. Maybe you can guess from the photos what a beautiful time me and the boy had. The weather was just increadibly good, really untypical for september. But lucky us, we were able to be on the go every day. We visited lots of vintage shops with Sina, went to a cute café, explored the farm's forest, drove with the canoe and had the best days of september ever.
Have a look yourself, here's a flood of photos with little subtitles. 🌾🐑💕🌿🍑

Vintage postcards that I found in a second hand shop.
We explored the most beautiful forest with Sina, it looked like in a fairytale.

Cute garden somewhere in Nyköping.


Self picked herbs for tea: Hop, lemon balm & fresh peppermint. Everything from the farm's garden.







Swedish fika: Cinnamon bun with coffee and because I could not resist, I ate a piece of delicious cheese raspberry cake too!
Café Hellman with a cute yard to sit.
The supermarkets had the most amazing things! Lots of Oatly stuff and pretty packaged tea.


Wanna live in a house like these one day! ...
The cutest lemonde I've ever drank and seen!
Cozy afternoon in our little house. I loved to spent them with homegrown summer tea from the farm, lightening candles and blogging.
I sent some mail to my girls in Finland, France and Germany. Love ya! ♥

Things we found in the forest. A few chanterelles, wild cranberries and juniper berries.
Cute little mushroom.
We enjoyed the silence in the woods so much.
Just another mushroom, but we found less chanterelles.
Forest & garden harvest.


These two furballs were the friendliest tomcats I've ever met! Blåbär & Ralley.



New Moomin mug that I've bought at Åhléns.

Cuddle up.

At Café Hellman's again. This time we enjoyed carrot cake, a berry smoothie, brownie cake and a vegan bliss ball.

The cutest houses in Nyköping.

Me and Sina walking the streets of Nyköping.
























Some things that I've bought at different thrift stores.





















Passed this house every day. Sina and me called it "The Moomin House" because it strongly reminded us to that.
Gangplank to the lake next to the farm.
Sina lured the sheeps with some food to the barn, where they got shorn the day later.

















Right before getting shorn.

Found a litte toad in the watering can and helped her out.

I will never get enough of these cute little red houses.

All photos are mine. Do not take without permission!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so lucky, Alessa! I wish I could be there right now 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maja, thank you. Yes, it was so so wonderful. Sweden is a fantastic country.

      Delete