Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Summer


Hej, it's been a while since my last post. The weeks passed by so very quickly, and yea, here I am with some of my summer photos. The leaves are already turning golden here, but summer is not gone yet. I hope you had great summery months and you'll enjoy the lil' flood of photos now . . .


Breakfast at our little cabin

Remembering a quote here. It goes "Stop and smell the roses"

Missing this view this year  . . .

Summer bowl

Yay, new album!

Favourite vegan café in my area.

Got to know a new penpal this summer. I love exchanging mail with her.

The weekend's flower market.

Gone exploring.

New work, new view! ☻

Breakfast outside.

Summer reads and delicious food ♥

Let's go swimming

Avocado fruit bowl topped with dried rose petals

Happy Mail Day ! ! !

Poolside days

Summery evenings in my boyfriend's garden

No comments:

Post a Comment