Monday, June 20, 2016

June Favourites...


☼ Hey babes, here's my selection of beautiful things for this month. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. A bit of clothing, a bit of cosmetics, a bit of deco and a bit of bling-bling [as always].
Much love to you! ☼

1. My skin needs some extra care these days so this detoxifying mask from TruSelf Organics is high on top on my list . . .
2. I've been thinking about a skirt like this for quite some time now. I like A-shaped things. I think this one is perfect, so retro, so seventies. Found at Monki.
3. Oh how I love this tee. Yellow seems to be my fav colour this season, and look at the seventies styled letters !! Omg, I am sure I will wear this soooon . . . From Barefoot Babes Apparel
4. OM necklace by my new favourite parisian brand Kurafuchi Jewelries.
5. I am quite obsessed with moon shaped and moon related things lately. I already ordered this moon planting bowl for my appartment ☻ Find it at Urban Outfitters.

2 comments:

  1. I love your favourite! Especially #5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I love plants and I can't wait to plant some in this half moon pot! ♥

      Delete