Sunday, May 08, 2016

Past weeks in april ☂


Hi peeps,
this post comes a little late, I originally wanted to post it in april ... obviously. April left no time for blogging, so I'm gonna post it now.

1. Met my old workmate and friend Janet in this super pretty café. We enjoyed some black tea and the yummiest cake. This place is now our regular café to meet up ☻
2. Some new LUSH stuff for my collection.
3. Wearing my pretty vintage hippie blouse from Indianaweg10 ♥
4. Cherry blossoms everywhere ...
5. Fresh flowers, some new tea and fruits after work make the soul shine.
6. The first strawberries for this year.
7. Got mail from my friend Roosa. Such a lovely parcel she sent, full of cute things ❥
8. New issue form Taproot magazine and some kiwi-blueberry-muesli.
9. Sunny Side Up. Frozen mango-banana-smoothiebowl to kickstart the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment