Saturday, April 23, 2016

Yellow flowers


Hej peeps, 

finally I've found the time to create a new blogpost. April was increadibly hectical, and I can't believe that this month is almost over. 
The good thing is, spring started here. Finally. It's so beautiful to see all the blooming trees and flowers. It's the time for jeans jackets and sunglasses again, yay.

I already started the gardening season and planted some seeds at the beginning of this month. Eatable wildflowers, carrots and tomatoes will be harvested in summer.












I went thrift shopping quite often this month and bought diffferent dishes, ceramic cups, plates with floral patterns and old chinese bowls. My new kitchen will be a paradise of thrifted dishes of all different kind. I like this individual way of living.



































White flowers, tea and Moomin stories, this is a kinda perfect afternoon and how most of my sundays
look like. Just relaxing, good food n drinks, books, blogs to read, candles, taking photos or writing...


























Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment