Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March favourites


Spring has officially started here, just the weather does not look like warmer days are ready to come ... Nevertheless I am so ready for spring and that's also reflecting in my favourites for this month: 

1. I am in need of a new bag. I love all bags that are pouches, have a drawstring or a clip closure. I just like to throw my things in my bag and that's it, it's always a big mess inside☻. I love all these pretty boho bags who are embellished with shells, pearls, fabrics and tassels...it's just so hard to decide which one, and where to buy?
2. Re-Lease, a purifying solar bath by "Little Moon Essentials" via Urban Outfitters
    Love the psychadelic layout in 70s style ...♡
3. A super duper pretty cosmetics/toilet bag in green velvet. From Anna + Nina Amsterdam.
4. Hommâge to Jane Birkin ♡ Love this bateau cut top from Mango. Wouldn't mind wearing
    this with a high waist blue jeans and a straw basket in summer...
5. Super cool silver earrings by Femme des Fleurs. Totally need these beauties ...
6. Midnight Rose body butter by my fav finnish brand Frantsila (via Hilla Naturkosmetik). This one
has a heavenly scent of wild finnish roses and is good for dry and sensitive skin. I own some
products from Frantsila already and I am very happy and content with each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment