Saturday, February 06, 2016

February mornings...

Woke up on this mild february day and was in need of a boosting and nourishing breakie. So I made something from things that I had left in the kitchen: Pearl barley with pumpkin seeds, raspberries, blueberries, cocochips and almonds. Super delish I can tell you...
There's noting better than a good breakfast in the morning and a cup of good tea [in my case yogi choco tea, so yum in the winter time].

I love to sit down and have all the time I want. I picked up my new calendar by paperblanks and planned things I wanna do in this oh so young year. One journey for this year is already marked in it, and I'm so happy about it! Let's see what destinations will be added, soon! There are even more floating around in my head.
 
✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

All photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment