Monday, January 25, 2016

past weeks in january...

♡ Hi dudes. The first month of this new year is almost over. It was a frosty month, but now, at the end, it's getting milder. I started very relaxed in this new beginning with some days off from work, but now the everyday routine is back.

I started reading "Big Magic, creative living beyond fear" by Elizabeth Gilbert. Everywhere I looked, this book crossed my view, on blogs, on instagram, in the book shop...so that I finally wished for it for christmas. And tadaa, my boy gave it to me. Honestly I am not a book worm, but I love THIS book! If you don't have it yet, put on your winterboots and run to the next bookshop and grab it! You won't regret it, promise!

This month I also stared traveling on my road to more happiness. 
BUT you can't expect to live a happy, fulfilled, mindful life with only clean eating and yoga practise from one day to another. It has to go step by step. It's a journey. So I decided to buy notebooks which I will fill with my thoughts. I think writing is like healing and by re-reading your own words you will learn a lot about yourself. I also indulge myself with time. Time for writing, time for relaxing, time for reading, time for going out into cute cafés. I light up candles, burn incense sticks, boil a pot of delish tea...an hour for the soul so to say.

January was filled with relaxed weekends, full of watching the "the hobbit" and "LOTR" triologoies and food. I went shopping in cute stores, watched out for some cool stuff for my first own (with the boy) appartment in that we will move in summer. 
I received a lovely christmas parcel from my friend Roosa, full of cute things like a moomin winter mug, vintage art, tea and stuff from Indiska ♥.
 I found my passion for photos and other things back, and gosh, I am so grateful! 
This was a good month!
Peace to you.


♡ ♡ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment