Thursday, December 24, 2015

❅ Hello Christmas. Finally you are here... ❅

|| Christmas Eve. Finally. Can't believe that the time has come. It's so exciting. I stared the day with a cinnamon porridge and choco tea [it's so damn delish!!!]. Then it was time to decorate our christmas tree. Oh, how I love the scent of firs! It's so magical! We made a nordic dessert, pearl barley with raspberries for the evening! It looks so fantastic and yummy! Now the food preparations are running at full speed, and it's time for me to get dressed and wrap the last gifts ☻


Oh, I received the loveliest christmas mail the past days, I need to show you guys. Some little wishes from friends from France, Germany, Sweden and the US. Vintage cards, tea and a lovely Elsa Beskow calendar! How nice is that? I am so happy to have all these connections around the globe, such wonderful people I know. ♡♡♡
[Scroll down to see what I received ☻]



Christmas outfit: A 70ies blouse and a dark blue velvet top combined with silver jewelries! ♡
Love it!

I wish you all a wonderful christmas, and heartwarming moments with your friends and family! 
Enjoy the little happy things, lovely gifts maybe, the food, the drinks and try to be all there (I will try especially the last thing!). Happy holidays, with or without snow!

❅♡❅♡❅

No comments:

Post a Comment