Sunday, December 13, 2015

❅ Christmas is on it's way ❅


 | Happy 3rd of advent, dudes! Soon it's christmas, whohoo...The cities look so pretty dressed in all that beautiful lights. On friday I went to an old city with my mom, also to see the pretty christmas market there. It was not too crowded, so we could have a look at all the stalls we were interested in. The athmosphere was just breathtaking, for some seconds I felt like a litte child again. A brass band was playing old german christmas songs, and we just stood there, listened and had a cup of hot white "Glühwein". We also bought some gifts for our loved ones, it was such a nice day! ❁

 Celebrating this 3rd advent sunday with an old vintage advent wreath made of ceramics, hot black tea and selfmade cinnamon rolls. God, they taste soo good! I also seized the day for making some gifts for my friends. Handmade stuff is always made with tons of love and care! So I am so curious about how they'll like it!

Christmas athmosphere everywhere you look. All that is missing is snow...❅ I am wishing for a real winter wonderland for the holidays, but it's too warm here still...

  I also made a bunch of vegan cookies, my favourite cookies for this season. And with less ingredients. So quick! So yummy! So good! Recipe? [just ask for it]!



 "My idea of christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others."
-Bob Hope

 December days in Germany are all about colourful paper stars hanging in the windows. And I really love that. This is my little indian decorated star looking out in the dark.

  I need to get my mail send out as soon as possible now! I gathered so many pretty postcards and tags from different shops and markets, that I want to keep them all for my own ☻ Haha, no seriously, I plan to send everything out the next week, so I hope my friends all over the world will receive them safe and sound before the holidays. Much L O V E to you! ♡ ♡


 ❅ ❅ ❅

All photos by me
 ➳ I am already searching for vegan recipes for christmas eve. I am thinking of something with hummus...Christmas is the feast of love - love, also for the animals

No comments:

Post a Comment