Saturday, December 12, 2015

☯ Hour for magic

Hej dudes, here are some photos of the past weeks:

♡ | City trip finds: Lavender and almond skin cleanser, scented flower lipbalm & an oilbath [all from Lush], a little indian silver plate, organic tea and the world's best chocolate! Best things to celebrate the weekend!











Aronia & Chia granola for my breakfast and some magazines I am currently reading.

➳ Saw these macarons at the christmas market yesterday and couldn't resist to treat myself with these "happy pills" Raspberry Rose, Champagner, Vanilla, Earl Grey, Strawberry and Pistachio are the flavours. Looks like tasting from the rainbow! Macarons are very rare where I live, so everytime I get the chance to buy some, I just grab it! ☻

➳ Finally this lovely elephant tray is mine! I had my eyes set on this since a couple of time now. Winter is made for reading and candle light and bubble baths and cookies, right? So here you can see what I was up to today! I am such a slow reader but there are more books than ever on my wishlist! I hope I will read through them all!


"BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!"
-Yogi Tea wisdom of the day-

Darkness comes early these winter days. So treating yourself well is the best plan. I found this quartz stone for tealights in the organic food store and I am so happy with it's warm rose light and the positive vibes it's spreading. 

All photos by me
Last week's dinner. The boy and I went for some christmas shopping and stopped at Dean and David, one of my favourite restaurants. I enjoyed the green thai tofu curry and an apple, mint & ginger juice! Increadibly good! Who says food can't make you happy? This one definately did!

☯  ☯  ☯ 

No comments:

Post a Comment