Wednesday, November 18, 2015

❀ Project Twentyfive ❀



|| When I was a child, my birthday was the biggest event of the year for me. Full of magic, being a queen for one day. Now that I am older, I am curious about my birthday still. But it's more about the thing how I developed in one year, how my taste, thoughts and feelings have changed.

 It was nice to see my friends again, we don't see each other that often, so it's always fun when we meet. We have a lot to talk about then.
In those moments I recognize that it's so heartwarming to be surrounded by people I love and who did their best to put a smile on my face! I am grateful to know those lovely souls, near and far ♥

My friend Roosa gave me a parcel full of lovely things (including this tea cup) and an increadibly beautiful portrait of one of my (our) ever favourite singers: Jim Morrison ♥ 
I just can't take my eyes from it. Pusu!

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself"
- Jim Morrison

☾ • ☾ • ☾ • ☾ • ☾ •


Okay, so what will project twentyfive be about? Honestly, I don't know.
I hope it will be about friendship, great new experiences, finding my inner bliss, lots of travelling, music, writing, yoga and happy thoughts.

All photos by me

LOVE IS BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment