Monday, June 29, 2015

Lavender Dreams

Summer is here and the garden is in full bloom. Time to share my favourite recipe for lavender cookies with you.

All you need is:

100 g soft butter
  80 g sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
150 g wheat flour
 a hint of salt
1 tablespoon of fresh or dried lavender blossoms


 How to:

1. Heat the oven up to 150 degrees.

2. Mix the soft butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until it's a creamy mixture.

3. Put the dry ingredients together with the lavender
     blossoms and give them to the butter mixture.
  
4.  Mix it to a crumbly dough.

5. Form the dough to little balls and set them on a baking sheet with baking paper.

6. Let them bake for 15-20 minutes in the middle of the oven.


All photos by me


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have just put it on my list: incredible things to do this summer! I love lavender, but I new thought I can actually eat it! Thank you!

    Natalie
    indecision-and-reveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete