Sunday, May 24, 2015

Random Photos May




Here are some photos of my May:

1. Bought some rose sugar at a farmers market. // 2. Fresh bought flowers from the market made me smile ( : // 3. Starting the day healthy, porridge inspiration from my friend Michelle! // 4. In bloom! // 5. Sipped some tea while looking through old beautiful mail I received. // 6. Made some winterly inspired envelopes. Don't ask me why ( ; Got inspired by my friend Pattie and her wonderful mail art. // 7. I NEED strawberries. Every day! // 8. Birches - My favourite trees! // 9. Made a Chocolate-Pudding-Strawberry-Cake! Yum! // 10. Some of my favourite books: Vintage finds and gifts from lovely people. //11. Lovely new seabuckthorn tea in such a cute package! // 12. Fields of wild hawkbit and my favourite backpack on a early May walk // 13. Photoshoot in the forest with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment