Sunday, May 31, 2015

May: Happy Mail Days

Hello folks, today I want to show you some mail I received during this pretty month. Getting Snail Mail is always so exciting, but I have to admit, at the moment I am so slow in writing replies! So everyone of you who is waiting for a letter from me to arrive: I haven't forgotten about you! ( :

#1

This pretty letter came from Sina in Sweden. She decoretad the envelope with beautiful botanical cut-outs, the whole theme of this letter screamed SPRING IS HERE!

Her gifts were lovely as well: Rhubarb candies, a lavender soap, a jar filled with her selfmade lavender deo and a floral pillowcase.




# 2

This very bohemian inspired mail came from dear Monique in the US. I really love the paper she made the envelope from.

Super pretty cut-outs, spice tea, a chai chocolate and a wonderful card were her gifts for me ♥



# 3

And here's a letter from my lovely friend Roosa! Next to cute cards, tea & a dried leaf she sent me a pin from a second hand shop and some lovely Moomin stickers! She just knows best what I like! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment