Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Mail Day - Incoming Woodland Post from Delila in Finland

The prettiest christmas stamps I've ever seen!

This is what was inside
Look at those cute illustrations Delila made! It gives everything a personal note!

Such a delicious tea!

This lovely woodland post came from Delila in Finland today! I was such a happy girl when I found it in my mailbox. I ordered the pretty vintage scandinavian folklore tablecloth in Delila's etsy shop a couple of days ago. They are so pretty - I had to buy them ( : Pretty vintage things always make my heart melt - especially when they're from Scandinavia ♥
She also included delicious finnish winter tea and beeswax candles, she bought on a local christmas market. I was just overwhelmed finding so many treasures in this box!
Thanks a lot, Delila! You definately made my day with this!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised you decided to bought these stuff, they're amazing! (:

    ReplyDelete